Klädstrecket.

Det blev ett klädstreck. Den översta bilden visar hur jag lade ut tyget och mina mönsterdelar. Jag har strukit Vliesofix emellan tygen så att det skulle bli lite mera stabilt. Bild nr. tre visar hur det blev upphängt. Riktigt bra tycker jag men nu återstår att göra många olika kläder i olika bjärta färger.

Here it is my clothes line. The top picture shows how I put out the fabric and the pattern parts. I used wonder under in between the layers of fabric to stabilise it a bit. Picture no. three, my clothes line is hanging on my gate and it looks fine… now remains only to do many more clothes in bright colours for an even longer clothes line.

Inga kommentarer

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

WordPress Themes